Sunday, October 16, 2011

Reliance Industries Q2 in 2011



Reliance Industries has reported its result on Saturday. What would have happened, if it was a trading day?

Any how, in my case, Reliance group (in case of both the brothers) I have never benefited. That is other thing, that I intentionally booked losses as I needed money. I withdrew money from their stock because I believe, that when I would have spare money, I would get chance to get back into their script. Their stocks are not responding like other stocks.

There are numerous reports by now on it. However, I have selected Economic Times report for my record.


The important factor to be considered in the report is the total reserve which is now available with Mukesh Ambani. There are numerous other reports telling about the below expectation recovery on GRM (Gross Refining Margin). Too much numbers never attracts me. I am not qualified to consider all these factors in entering stocks. However, what appeals to me is the cash reserve with the company holds at present and chairman Mukesh is at the helm of the affairs. The management is one the factor which directs my investment decisions. I have suffered losses in all the companies with Ambani boys (now men). But even then I want to remain invested in them. I am not going to increase my investment. Losses are there and let it be there. I will buy in my style if I get anything near 800 even now.

It will be a scenario to watch to see the market reacts to the present Q2 on Monday that is October 17, 2011.


No comments:

Post a Comment