Sunday, May 27, 2012

Reliance Industries: A Report to Read for a Year




I accept openly that I have lost money in Reliance Industries. I have not made money on this counter. Both the brothers do not suit my style of gaming in stock market.
However, there is 870 factor for one year. I hope to use this opportunity. The given report HERE has very nicely discussed all the factors. The report is written in such a manner that anyone can understand it. That is other thing, it is suggesting against my enthusiasm. Well, my only argument is that if the right kind of business is done, the things then come out, would be different. If Reliance allocates money to buy back shares, and this is not liked by some management experts, it is right. But somewhere, you are asking for miracle from Mukesh and business is not done like that. Somewhere you have to wait for some opportunities and in the meantime, you have to put money to some use. At least for me, it makes sense to put money in your own stock as that gives me a message that there are some iron in the fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment