Saturday, May 5, 2012

GAAR ki VAAT: Really


Hai, Market has fallen. It will go down further. Too bad. In my last post, I pointed out to the reports of the impact of GAAR. I underplayed it. Now market has fallen. Every report is making GAAR a culprit. However, I will like to read the view of Nicholas de Boursac on Economic Times again and again. I am more interested in the comment of Ravi, which happens to be the first comment in this section. I am keeping it for record because, the view incorporates some figures in it which I believe, if they are true, very vital to remember. As for me, I am sure a deal will be struck. Chandarkant Sampant had last year warned government about the current account deficit. The danger is there. But, if the Indian economy is strong, if the right quantity of business is done, these finance management issues will turn out to be boggy. I may sound novice, but I am Bullish. Yes, I accept that the market will go down. There are dangers. India will suffer if it will not take right steps to curtail current account deficit. But still, I am bullish and believe that FIIs are here to stay. If they stay, then it is upside and more money would come in. Indian need their money and they see an opportunity to make. There is possibility of Business. You got it.

No comments:

Post a Comment