Thursday, January 3, 2013

Geometric 2013




Check the report Here.




Presently, when this report appears, the script is hovering around Rs. 100.

It was in news a month or two back wherein it was reported that the ace investor Rakesh Juhunjuhunwala accumulated it. <br>I was interested in making a note at that time. A minor verification on the contents proved that the report was misleading. I had found through money control itself that Rakesh was interested in this company since 2005. It was not recently that he had bought into this company. Now this report has appeared. It will be worth watching that how this counter will behave today that is 03/01/2013. This is a Godrej company. Will it touch 118 today itself?




I had avoided to make any noting earlier because I do not want to sound too much critical and analytical. To borrow from Rakesh itself, too much analysis gives paralysis. You have to maintain your investment from day to day basis with an open mind. But, today when I have located this report, on which I commenting before the opening of the market, I think, I must make a noting of this report and see how far my observation get authenticated by actual reality.


No comments:

Post a Comment